- 4 Roma Tomatoes (make sure they are not squishy)
- 4 large tomatoes whatever kind you like just so they are good and ripe (but not squishy)
- 1 medium Spanish onion
- 1-3 jalapenos (add a Serrano pepper if you really like hot)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 lime
- sea salt
This recipe is easy to take away or add as your taste buds like you can add more onion if you like that or more tomato if you accidently make it too hot! Sometimes it’s hard to gage jalapenos.. I usually start with one and work my way up in halves from there.
Dice tomatoes, onions, peppers, and cilantro mix well.
Put a dash of sea salt
Squeeze half of lime over top (the other half if you like lime flavor)
Mix again and done!
I use my handy dandy ninja chopper to chop onions and peppers… Jalapenos will set your fingers on fire if you hand chop them BEWARE! LOL
Serve over your favorite CLEAN Mexican dish! 🙂
Make Salsa Recipe in previous post
- Cut up 2-4 Avocados in a bowl.
- Add 2-4 large spoonful of salsa from previous recipe
- Add garlic to your liking
- Add a dash of cayenne (sp?) pepper
- Squeeze a lime over the top of it (this keeps it from browning)
Serve over your favorite clean Mexican dish! 🙂