[twittee tweet=”great exercise if you’re traveling, at home, don’t have time to go to the gym, etc. #nogymrequired #motivation” content=”This is a great exercise if you’re traveling, at home, don’t have time to go to the gym, etc. ” balloon=”This is a great exercise if you’re traveling, at home, don’t have time to go to the gym, etc. ” position=”topMiddle” theme=”dark” id=”” ] Exercising in your room is also an option if you are pressed for time or just prefer to exercise alone.
You can even do chair dips anywhere you find a sturdy chair.
- Sit down on the edge of the seat/bench and place your hands behind your hips. Your hands should be on the edge of the seat and shoulder width apart.
- Lift your buns off of the seat and walk your feet forward. Make sure your hands are secure on the seat/bench so you don’t slip off.
- Keep your chest elevated and head up. Your knees should have at most a 90 degree angle to begin and eventually work up to having your legs straight out in front of you.
- Slowly lower your body downward being careful your elbows don’t bend to an angle smaller than 90 degrees. Keep your glutes and lower back close to the seat/bench.
- Then extend your arms, raising your body upward, concentrating on using your triceps to press yourself up to the starting position.
Why I Love This Move!
This move will make you strong for life and hits your shoulders in addition to your triceps. You can even feel it in your back and chest.
Why/When I Use This Move
I LOVE super-setting with dips to really work to fatigue. You can also do a few dips to get your shoulders looking strong before heading out in your favorite sleeveless top.
Give This a Try: