After years of learning what really works for my coaching clients, I have finally created this Free 10-Day SKFitLife Jump Start Program for you.
By the end of this training you’ll have all the tools necessary to design and realize your own FitLife!
Let’s start with a little more about my journey.
SKFitLife is an online coaching program created to provide affordable training for busy men and women that can be completed with minimal equipment in a short amount of time.
The inspiration for such a program came from my years first as a US Navy Nuclear Engineer, and then as an over-stressed, desk-bound, long-commuting defense contractor.
During my six years in the Navy, the number of hours spent training my brain far outweighed the time spent training my body and as you can imagine, the fitness equipment available on an aircraft carrier was limited so I needed to be both efficient and creative.
Once I transitioned to a defense contractor, the long hours of being cooped up in my florescent-lit cubicle and vehicle translated into NOT wanting to spend my free time in a gym, so I used my creative workout skills to design routines I could do on my roof-top deck, in a park, and even in my living room.
I launched SKFitLife in January of 2012 and have served over 1,000 clients to date. My ability to create these do-anywhere workouts are perfect for busy moms sneaking workouts between nap times and busy professionals on the go.
I use my past experiences in my coaching approach and will help you to engineer your FitLife. I have learned quite a bit about training, fueling, and building a body that doesn’t just look good but feels great, and I’m excited to share all this and more with you in this Free 10-Day SKFitLife Jump Start Program!
Join us for FREE here!
Free 10-Day SKFitLife Jump Start Program Itinerary
- What is a FitLife?
- Why work towards a FitLife?
- How bodies are really transformed.
- Why “move more, eat less” can be a damaging mindset.
- How to build muscle (weight training routine download included).
- How to decrease fat.
- HIIT vs. cardio (HIIT routine download included).
- Cardio vs. weight training
- The 4 biggest mistakes made with nutrition.
- Pre-workout nutrition
- Post-workout nutrition
- BONUS: free Supplementation Guide download
- Top 5 reasons why more is not better in both TRAINING and NUTRITION.
- More than motivation: 5 ways to create a sustainable FitLife.
- The 3 most important tools you will need in your FitLife mental tool box.
- 5 simple ways to make eating clean quick and easy.
Bonus: Why insecurity is dangerous and what to do about it.
Celebrating Your Completion: A personal message from ME, a gift, and an opportunity!
Join us for FREE here!