- 18 egg whites
- 2 whole egg
- 1/3 cup organic skim milk
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Gourmet Greek Seasoning
- Course sea salt
- 2 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 5 sun dried tomatoes, diced
- 8 kalamata olives, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- cooking spray or olive oil for the muffin tin
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, milk, Greek seasoning.
Stir in the spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and kalamata olives, red onion, and feta cheese.
Spray 2 large muffin tins with cooking spray.
Fill each muffin tin about 1/2 full with the egg mixture.
Lightly sprinkle coarse sea salt over top to taste.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the egg is no longer soft.