- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, unpeeled, sliced into half moons
- 1 yellow squash, unpeeled, sliced into half moons
- 1 eggplant, unpeeled, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Heat oil in a large skillet. Sauté chicken until browned, about 3 minutes.
Add onion and brown, about 3 minutes.
Add garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, peppers and mushrooms.
Cook about 15 minutes, stirring to cook evenly.
Add tomatoes, basil and parsley. Stir to combine. Cook about 5 more minutes.
Serve with brown rice, quinoa or polenta.