- 6 sliced of cooked bacon or turkey bacon
- 1 cup of chopped asparagus
- fresh cilantro and parsley to taste
- 1 cup chopped red peppers
- 1 1/2 chopped mushrooms
- 1-2 cups of spinach
- 12 egg whites
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil, coconut oil, or organic butter
Lightly sauté vegetables just to bring out the flavour using olive oil, coconut oil, or organic butter.
Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
Mix the turkey burger and vegetable together and line the bottom of the muffin pan with the vegetables.
Add 1/4 cup of egg whites/eggs mixture to the top of the vegetable mixture.
Bake at 350 until eggs are cooked (about 15-20 minutes).
Store in container for the week then micro-wave for about 30 seconds topped with hot sauce.